Take control of your machinery!
Get trained to optimize your operation and avoid risks with more reliable and efficient control of your resources.
Industrial Robots Safety Training
Who should register
Engineers, machinery manufacturers, system integrators and staff responsible for maintaining or modifying machinery safety control systems
Attendees will learn
- The fundamentals of the structure requirements and international standards to achieve reliable and safe control in machinery.
- Safety requirements for electrical equipment used in machinery.
- The use, selection and design of access interlocks in dangerous areas.
- The functional aspects of emergency stop equipment in machinery.
- Basic knowledge of electricity and electronics.
- Basic knowledge in industrial robots.
Hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Duration: 8 hours
Cost with VAT included:
A3 Mexico Members: $ 2,500 MXN
Non-members: $ 3,000 MXN
Register at: https://www.a3mexico.com.mx/events